Initial Security Checklist
- What is your classification?
- What is your major?
- What is the name of your concentration, if any (examples: Criminal Justice, Urban Affairs, etc.)?
- If HR is conducting an interview, they should not be:
|Educated on various certifications|
|Informed of the specific experiences each credential requires|
|Provide the physical address of the organization|
|Made aware of the qualifications of a good candidate|
- Background checks can…
|Uncover past criminal behaviors|
|Uncover information that suggest that a person can be encouraged to be a company spy|
|All of the above|
|None of the above|
- Which of the following is not a type of background check?
|Worker compensation history|
- __________ is the practice of spying on the user of an ATM, computer, or other electronic device in order to obtain their personal access information.
- __________ is when a person tags along with another person who is authorized to gain entry into a restricted area, or pass a certain checkpoint so they can gain entry as well.
- Best practices in defending against tailgating to do which of the following?
|Employees should not hold badge accessed doors open for anyone that they do not know personally, and they should make sure that no one slips in behind them|
|Employees should report to the security team any suspicious individual they observe trying to slip through any type of access control situation whether it involves badging in, signing a visitor log or checking in with security|
|Employees should inform building maintenance or security if they find a door that does not automatically close or has a broken lock,; They should close any doors which are propped open|
|All of the above|
- Organizations are required by law to protect which of the personal identifying facts?
|Social security numbers|
|All of the above
- Which of the following is not best practices for solutions?
|Clean desk policies|
|Turn off computers at the end of the work day|
|Securing of classified data|
|Temps should not be employed in sensitive areas|
- Have you ever completed a cybersecurity laboratory exercise for social organizational theory?
- Based on the answer in question 13, did the laboratory exercise help with your understanding of the cybersecurity process for bureaucratic organizations?
|Not at all|