Cyber Security Concerns and the reason of data encryption:
- Hacker during data transfer
- Unintended omission of private data removal
- Lost or misplaced flash drives
- Interrupted data transmission through Internet
- E-mail shoulder surfing
Method to hide the sensitive data during data transmission
- Encrypt data (using the tool in MS Word)
- Encrypt data (using letter shifting – this is the one lab we will create)
- Hide data within other data (using Steganography software – this is the one lab we will create)
Cyberbullying Research Center (2017). 2016 Cyberbullying Data. Retrieved from https://cyberbullying.org/2016-cyberbullying-data.
Maryville University Online. (2019). What is Cyberbullying? An Overview for Students, Parents, and Teachers. Retrieved from https://online.maryville.edu/blog/what-is-cyberbullying-an-overview-for-students-parents-and-teachers/.
Merriam-Webster. (2019). Cyberbullying. Retrieved from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cyberbullying.
Techopedia. (2019). Steganography. Retrieved from https://www.techopedia.com/definition/4131/steganography.